Material Design Starter Project for Android Studio
Everything you need to start building your next great Material Design Android app is here.
Gradle setup, ProGuard rules, .gitignore, Material Design palette, metrics and much more!
Every time you start building a new Android app, you have to write repeated lines of code for setup. Let’s face it. The default templates do you hardly any good. You have to set up theming, basic dimension metrics and much more! If you’re supporting Tablets, then more work for you. A LOT of your time and effort will go waste!
But with this handy Starter Project, you can can save time and focus on doing what matters most. Building your app. Better and faster.
- Gradle setup for debug and release build types
- ProGuard rules for APK optimizations, support libraries and more
- Single-pane and Two-pane setup for Phones and Tablets
- Useful dimension metrics (tablet-compatible)
- Material Design Theme setup (styles) with pre-Lollipop support
- Full Material Design Palette colors
- Git-ready with configured .gitignore
BaseFragmentthat support Butterknife (for view binding)
- 9 useful Utility methods for common UI needs.